Tuesday 16 August 2011

Sayings #1: Perfection is Boring, Imperfection is Fun!

/hihi Hello there...
Few weeks ago.. I saw this sentence writing: "Perfection is Boring, Imperfection is FUN!"
I cannot not agree to that saying!  =)
And I thought that it would be nice to share it on my blog and also at my Pinterest.
So I quickly wrote in down and finally today... I came out with this:


I wrote it down on a drawing paper with colour markers.
And then I took a photo of it using my Samsung NV4 digital camera, and I edited it with "MeiTu" software to add in the texture behind and the colour to have that old paper feeling. :)

What do you think about it? /please
Do share the image with others and 
Do comment if you agree on the saying and if you like what I did. :D

♥ Chloe Tsai

No comments:

Post a Comment