Friday 5 August 2011

Welcome to Creations With Zodan! :)

Who is Zodan?  
What's with the Creations With Zodan?
/hmm

I am a 20-something year old studying girl who enjoys creating stuffs in my spare time.
I am now studying Bachelor of Engineering(Electrical and Electronic). :)
My name is Tsai Siew Zoo and my boyfriend gave me the name Chloe, I have been using it since then.



You might be wondering now, "your name is Chloe, then why Creations With Zodan?"
:D Zodan is actually the combination of my name and my boyfriend's name.
His name is Daniel. so we combine our name into..
Zoo + Daniel  = Zodan :D

Here are some interesting facts about me:
  • I am an avid crafter. (I learnt the word avid from Madigan Made. I'm just like her, we have tried a little bit of this hobby and a little bit of that hobby. :) )  
  • I like to create home-made things for my family and I super like to make things for my boyfriend. but I'm not very confident yet to do things for my friends. I just think that the things I created is not good enough. /nobigdeal
  • I enjoy doing all sorts of hand-made things. From card making to sewing to baking to I don't know.. Sky is the limit right? :) I just enjoy doing anything I can do with my hands. :)
  • I also like photography. Photos help you to capture the wonderful moments in life. But I have no money to buy a good camera yet... so.. well.. I'm saving hard. :D

I like to hand-made things because when it is completed, I feel satisfied. I feel like I have achieved something. Besides, if it is to give to my family members or my boyfriend, when they received it, the smiles on their face, that makes me very happy. :)

So.. yup. That's basically me. :D

You are always Welcome to follow my adventures in the crafting world, follow my adventures in learning. 

/bye
♥ Chloe Tsai

No comments:

Post a Comment